Be Clean, Be Moist Cleansing Water
Or 4 installments of $7.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 20 - Jan 21
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Splash away impurities with Huxley's Be Clean, Be Moist Cleansing Water. A gentle and hypoallergenic cleansing water that's formulated with Cactus Extract, this refreshing deep cleanser thoroughly removes sunscreen residue, makeup buildup and other skin threats while simultaneously leaving your face touchably hydrated.
- Cactus Extract and Prickly Pear Seed Oil are packed with antioxidants to help moisturize dry skin, while Hyaluronic Acid helps the skin retain moisture
- Centella Asiatica and Aloe Vera Extract soothe away irritation
- Made without parabens, mineral oils or synthetic dyes
- 6.76 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. HUXR-WU10
- Manufacturer Style No. HS CLW200
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Can be used as the first step of cleansing as a gentle makeup remover; drench a cotton pad with cleansing water and remove eye and lip makeup, then sweep across the entire face
Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Glycerin, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, 1,2-Hexanediol, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Betula Alba Bud Extract, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Bud Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Bud Extract, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Water, Propanediol, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Fragrance. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
All Huxley products are formulated with Prickly Pear Seed Oil, which is a beauty treasure found in the Sahara Desert, and it's a safe and certified organic ingredient, verified by ECOCERT. It maintains high-level of moisture in the harshest environment, and it is packed with vitamins, antioxidant, and lanolin acid, a fatty acid that is sensual in stimulating healthy cell production and turnover. Vitamin E provides protection and helps skin retain moisture.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.