Comfrey Solution Botanique
Or 4 installments of $41.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Sep 25 - Sep 27
A healing accelerant for inflammation, swelling, scars, and sun damage, In Fiore's Comfrey Solution Botanique penetrates deeply to promote tissue renewal. This repairing face and body serum contains a superior blend of comfrey and nettle, rich in allantoin and phenolic acids that stimulate cellular regeneration and circulation.
- Essential oils draw blood flow to the skin's surface to accelerate the healing process, while Silicic acid helps to preserve the elasticity of connective tissue
- Excellent as a post-sun treatment; not to be used during pregnancy
- 100% natural, vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free, soy-free, and cruelty-free
- 3.3 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. INFR-WU9
- Manufacturer Style No. BSO COMFREY
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- After cleansing, apply 5-7 drops to the palms. and massage into face, neck, and decollete for 30 seconds, pressing gently with both palms to blend into skin
- As a high-potency boost, add 3 drops to your serum or cream, or layer with Complexe de Fleur to accelerate collagen metabolism
- As a targeted body treatment, apply 7 drops to the palms and massage into targeted areas
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf/Root Extract, Utica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf/Root Extract, Lavendula Angustifolia Flower Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Helichrysum Italicum Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citral*, Farnesol*. *Naturally occurs in essential oils ***Not to be used during pregnancy. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.