Estimated Delivery : Dec 09 - Dec 13
JINsoon Nail Lacquers provide a rich, lustrous color payoff with striking brilliance and intense shine. Their double patented formula features high-tech polymers and resin for longer wear and extended shelf life, and a UV filter to protect against fading or yellowing of color. Formulated without toxic chemicals, it provides a super smooth application and chip-free finish for the perfect at-home manicure.
- In Daisy - orange, blue and light pink daisy flower motifs with multicolored pop dots for a cheerful spring confetti finish
- 10-free, non-toxic, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Xylene, Ethyl Tosylamide, Triphenyl Phosphate, Parabens and Lead
- 0.37 oz/ 11 ml
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. JINS-WU28
- Manufacturer Style No. T112
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- To get the best results out of this topping, dab the desired nail polish amount on instead of applying it in sweeping motion
- Finish with a top coat
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate; Benzophenone-3, N-Butyl Alcohol, Polyurethane-3, Isobutylphenoxy Epoxy Resin, Glitter Light Pink, Orange, Royal Blue, Pigment Fluo Orange, Violet, Yellow, Green, Pink, Blue, Red [+/-: Ci 60725, Ci 77891]. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Jin Soon Choi is one of the most influential nail artists in the industry and crowned the "Nail Guru". She has earned a loyal following as the go-to manicurist of top editors, photographers, designers, and celebrities. The JINsoon Nail line embodies everything that Jin believes a great nail polish should be. Drawing on her many years working on fashion shows, photo shoots, and owning four spas, Jin created nail polish that is the answer to all of the suggestions and insight she's gathered. Jin believes that nail polish should be healthful and eco-friendly, but also as enduring as possible.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.