Estimated Delivery : Dec 08 - Dec 09
Treat yourself to a luxurious vacation in the tub. Lather your bath water with kai Bathing Bubbles for foam-filled relaxation enriched with hydrating natural oils that offer a soothing and relaxing treatment while leaving behind a floral gardenia aroma.
- Formulated with Argan Oil, Coconut, and Sugar derivatives, leaving the skin soft and glowing
- Free of Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Phosphates, and Gluten
- Vegan and cruelty free
- 12 oz
- Revolve Style No. KAAI-WU10
- Manufacturer Style No. K2019
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Pour one cap-full into running bath water
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate (derived From Coconut Oil), Lauryl Glucoside (derived From Sugar), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (derived From Palm/coconut), Fragrance, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Coco Glucoside (derived From Sugar), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycol Distearate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (argan Oil), Citric Acid, Disteareth-75 IPDI, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Gaye Straza spent her youth vacationing in the tropics. After years of avoiding mainstream perfumes because they did not agree with her, Straza decided to create a scent for herself that embodied the exotic white flowers she loved. For several months she worked tirelessly with a small boutique fragrance house to develop what we now know as kai fragrance. The first time Straza wore kai, she was stopped mid-stride by a beauty editor on Madison Avenue in New York City, asking where she could buy the scent. This was a foreshadowing of events to come. Straza soon thereafter made the fragrance available in her own upscale women's fashion boutique in Malibu. kai took on a life of its own. There was so much demand for the fragrance that Straza sold her boutique in 1999 to develop the line, launching kai as its own company.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.