Estimated Delivery : Dec 10 - Dec 11
Emerge from the tropical oasis that has become your shower after using kai's Shampoo. This cleanser simultaneously nourishes your hair while preventing breakage, leaving it feeling fresh and clean with the subtle kai scent of exotic florals.
- Combines Argan Oil with Glycolic Acid, leaving hair soft and shiny
- Free of Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Phosphates, and Gluten
- Vegan and cruelty free
- 10 oz
- Revolve Style No. KAAI-WU12
- Manufacturer Style No. K2027
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Lather into wet hair, rinse, repeat
- Safe for all hair types including chemically or color-treated hair
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Ppg-5-ceteth 20, Decyl Glucoside, Argania Spinosa (argan) Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg-90 Glyceryl Isostearate, Laureth-2, Polyquaternium-7, Glycolic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Polyquaternium-10, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Trideceth-12, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Gaye Straza spent her youth vacationing in the tropics. After years of avoiding mainstream perfumes because they did not agree with her, Straza decided to create a scent for herself that embodied the exotic white flowers she loved. For several months she worked tirelessly with a small boutique fragrance house to develop what we now know as kai fragrance. The first time Straza wore kai, she was stopped mid-stride by a beauty editor on Madison Avenue in New York City, asking where she could buy the scent. This was a foreshadowing of events to come. Straza soon thereafter made the fragrance available in her own upscale women's fashion boutique in Malibu. kai took on a life of its own. There was so much demand for the fragrance that Straza sold her boutique in 1999 to develop the line, launching kai as its own company.
Style It With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.