Item Added To Bag
Estimated Delivery : Jan 22 - Jan 23
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
The Kjaer Weis Eye Pencil is a long-wearing pencil liner with a creamy, soft, smooth texture. Formulated with organic ingredients to moisturize and soften the skin, this liner is ideal for lining the waterline and inner corners of the eye to achieve a brightened, refreshed look.
- Bright - pastel peach
- Formulated with Coconut Oil and Natural Pigments
- Free of Petroleum, Parabens, Synthetic Fragrance, Artificial Colors and Petrochemical Emulsifiers
- 0.84 oz
- Revolve Style No. KJER-WU180
- Manufacturer Style No. 11152618
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Apply directly from pencil for precise definition
- Smudge for a softer look
Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, C10-18 Triglycerides, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Mica, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Oryzanol, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Caprylate. May Contain/: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine). Caution: contains Carmine. * Organic
Taking inspiration from her upbringing in the Danish countryside and years of globetrotting as an international makeup artist, Kirsten Kjaer Weis developed her eponymous beauty line to bridge the gap between efficacy and purity in the organic cosmetics industry. She sought to create a line of organic cosmetics that didn't compromise performance and luxury. The result: luxurious, high performance, quality organic makeup that was also beautifully packaged. Kirsten's years of experience on celebrity and fashion photo shoots have paved the way for her tightly edited collection of products, and a color palette that enhances a woman's natural beauty. The lush textures come from only the finest ingredients, sourced from around the world.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.