Item Added To Bag
Kjaer Weis The Cleanser
USE THIS WITH
Or 4 installments of $23.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 23 - Jan 24
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Kjaer Weis introduces luxurious, high performance skincare made with no less than 95% organic ingredients, delivering clean, health-conscious formulas without compromising quality. This soft, gel-like cleanser effectively removes impurities and long-wear makeup, gently and with minimal disruption to skin's hydrolipid barrier. Organic, cold-pressed oils and naturally calming plant extracts leave your complexion soft and radiant looking.
- Calendula soothes dry, irritated skin while Chamomile Extract infused in organic, extra virgin oil cleanses and calms skin
- Oak Root gently cleanses and clarifies skin without irritation or dryness, while antioxidant-rich Sweet Almond Oil gently whisks away makeup and impurities
- CCPB Certified Organic
- 3.4 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. KJER-WU177
- Manufacturer Style No. 11440019
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Pump a few drops into your palms and gently massage onto a dry face
- Rinse with warm water or remove with a warm washcloth
- Follow up with The Toner for a fresh, glowing, balanced complexion
Octyldodecanol, Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Oil, Squalane, Coconut Alkanes, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sucrose Laurate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Oak Root (Quercus Robur) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sucrose Palmitate, Parfum (Fragrance), Sucrose Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Gallic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate.
Taking inspiration from her upbringing in the Danish countryside and years of globetrotting as an international makeup artist, Kirsten Kjaer Weis developed her eponymous beauty line to bridge the gap between efficacy and purity in the organic cosmetics industry. She sought to create a line of organic cosmetics that didn't compromise performance and luxury. The result: luxurious, high performance, quality organic makeup that was also beautifully packaged. Kirsten's years of experience on celebrity and fashion photo shoots have paved the way for her tightly edited collection of products, and a color palette that enhances a woman's natural beauty. The lush textures come from only the finest ingredients, sourced from around the world.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.