Purifying Mist with Aquatic Mint
Estimated Delivery : May 24 - May 29
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Klorane introduces a new way to detoxify, purify and protect hair and scalp from pollution. Using plant-based ingredients, this refreshing mist neutralizes hair and scalp odors accumulated throughout the day while detoxifying and protecting the hair from pollutants that can render hair dull and lifeless.
- Aquatic Mint detoxifies, purifies and protects against pollution while providing antioxidant protection
- Natural deodorizing agent Zinc Ricinoleate captures and absorbs bad odors to neutralize odor for up to 6 hours
- Vegan, paraben-free, and 95% natural origin formula
- 3.3 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. KLOR-WU92
- Manufacturer Style No. C81659
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Spray all over dry or damp hair and scalp; do not rinse
- Use as often as needed
- Ideal for use post-workout, in the city, after exposure to strong food odors and smoke or a long commute
- Model Measurements:
Water, Alcohol, Oleth-10, Glycerin, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Lysine, Mentha Aquatica Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Menthol, Polyquaternium-22, Propanediol, Propylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Triethyl Citrate, Zinc Ricinoleate
KLORANE was founded on a passion for plants and nature. Since 1965, botanists, agronomists, and pharmacists have been observing and cultivating plants to extract original active ingredients for KLORANE products. Each plant is carefully selected based on the specific needs that its properties address. As explorers of the plant kingdom, formulators at KLORANE study every possible extract to discover its potential benefits. Through their products, KLORANE conveys its core brand values: authenticity, simplicity and safety. They continually strive to understand hair and its components, all while focusing on the benefits of natural ingredients.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.