Item Added To Bag
Color & Light Powder
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Deceptively simple and beautifully complex, the Kosas Color & Light Powder is designed to optically blend with a range of skin tones for a universally flattering effect. Refined pigments and soft, finely milled powders are enhanced with nylon molecules for a silky, veil-like feel and buildable intensity.
- Contrachroma - a golden bronzing duo for a radiant, sun-kissed glow
- Enhanced with nourishing face oils including marula, rosehip seed, grape seed, green tea, and myrrh
- Free of fragrance, phthalates, sulfates, parabens, and gluten
- 0.28 oz
- Revolve Style No. KOSA-WU10
- Manufacturer Style No. 02 01
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
Mica, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Nylon 12, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Boron Nitride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Tocopherol; May Contain [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492), Yellow 5 Lake, Ultramarines, Red 6 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Carmine
Kosas makes beauty products for thoughtful and refined women. Inspired by the natural beauty in every woman, the simple yet elegant line celebrates this genuine beauty with pigments that complement all skin tones and ingredients that enhance the natural features of the face. Made with love in Los Angeles, CA by founder, mother, and cosmetic connoisseur, Sheena Yaitanes, Kosas is a concise collection of perfect reds, plums, brights, nudes, and roses. Each formula is made with hydrating and skin-smoothing properties and natural scent, all in a clean, elegant package.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.