The Big Clean Mascara
Estimated Delivery : Oct 26 - Oct 27
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
The Big Clean Volumizing + Lash Care Mascara by Kosas is a clean formula for instantly big, fluffy lashes, powered by hair care actives that help support the natural lash growth and repair cycle. Natural body-building Castor Oil, Pro-Vitamin B5, Biotinyl Tripeptide, and intense pigments deliver big time on big lashes. The oversized rainbow brush with flexible yet firm spiraled bristles ensures every lash is volumized, lengthened & curled. Haircare ingredients nourish and protect - so all lashes reach their full growth potential. Formulated with Castor Oil to moisturize and support growth, Provitamin B5 + Biotinyl Tripeptide-1 to help repair damaged hair and strengthen, and botanical waxes to volumize and reduce fallout.
- In Intense Black
- Free of Carbon Black, Acrylates, Mineral Oil, Fragrance, and Silicones
- 9.5 g/ 0.32 oz
- This item is not available to ship to Australia, New Zealand
- Revolve Style No. KOSA-WU80
- Manufacturer Style No. 12_01
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Press the brush into the base of your lashes and wiggle it though, with the curve of the brush following the natural curve of your eye and layer if desired
- For more natural-looking volume, apply one coat
- For a more dramatic effect, wait 30 seconds and apply another coat
Aqua, Beeswax, CI 77499, Diisostearoyl Polyglyceryl-3 Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Pullulan, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Sorbitol, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Acacia Senegal Gum, Trehalose, Citric Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Makeup for skincare freaks. Sheena Yaitanes created Kosas in 2015. It's quick, easy, really-works makeup that also doubles as skincare - packed with clean treatment ingredients. Because taking care of your skin includes the makeup that you put on it.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.