Lashfood Eyelash Extensions in a Bottle allows you to get the false lash look without messy glue. This two-in-one product features lash-extending fibers and a sealing mascara designed to work together to create incredible length out of your natural lashes. The custom-engineered, dual-sided comb perfectly separates hairs for a clump-free, extension-like finish. The result is phenomenally flirty lashes that won't flake off or
- A nano-peptide complex nourishes and conditions lashes so they appear fuller and healthier over time
- Buildable formula does not clump
- Removes easily with warm water
- Includes: Mascara (0.27 oz) and Fibers (0.2 oz)
- Revolve Style No. LASR-WU20
- Manufacturer Style No. LF1013
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Apply the fibers directly to the lashes in an upward sweeping motion, allowing them to dry completely and repeating until desired effect is achieved
- After fiber application, coat the mascara evenly over lashes, using the built-in comb to separate
Mascara: Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glycerin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PVP, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tromethamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Arginine, Hexylene Glycol, Laureth-21, Sodium Dehyroacetate, Caprylhyroxamic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, 1,2-Hexanediol, Benzoic Acid, Myristic Acid, Myristol Pentapeptide-17, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Iron Oxides (CI 77499)White Fiber: Water, Rayon, Acrylates Copolymer, Beeswax/Cera Alba, PVP, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Propanediol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Laureth-21, Myristic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Myristol Pentapeptide-17, Benzoic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.