Wild Rosella Body Cleanser
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Leif Wild Rosella Body Cleanser is a wonderfully aromatic clean-formulation body wash that uses unique native Australian botanical oils to cleanse and refresh the skin. A gentle surfactant sourced from Coconut Oil degreases and emulsifies unwanted oils and dirt, allowing them to be washed away while conditioning and softening the skin. Antioxidant-rich Wild Rosella nourishes and regenerates the skin, Alpine Pepper stimulates and boosts circulation, while Aloe Vera binds moisture to ensure proper hydration to the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Sulfates, Parabens, Sensitizing Soaps, Drying Alcohols and Mineral Oil Fillers
- 16.9 fl oz / 500 ml/ 500 ml
- Revolve Style No. LEIR-WU2
- Manufacturer Style No. CWR500
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use daily as a shower gel or in the bath, massaging a generous amount onto damp skin before rinsing thoroughly
Aqua (Purified Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract Organic, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Polyquaternium-7, Polysorbate 20, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Wild Rosella) Extract (Australian), Tasmannia Lanceolata (Alpine Pepper) Extract (Australian), Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil (Australian), Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil Expressed, Cinnamomum Camphora (Ho) Leaf Oil, Santalum Spiccata Wood (Australian Sandalwood) Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose Absolute) Flower Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus Flower (Clove) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, CI 75470, Caramel, Citral*, Citronellol*, Eugenol*, Farnesol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*. *Component of essential oil
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.