- Lemlem offers a chic beach to street piece with the Dera Jumpsuit. The lightweight cotton fabric suspends from knotted shoulder straps and cinches at the waist with a drawstring tie. Playful peach striping is enhanced by metallic threading along the sides, keeping the look fresh and unique.
- 98% cotton 2% polyurethane
- Crinkle fabric with metallic striping and woven detail along sides
- Self-tie shoulder straps
- Drawstring waist
- Front and back pockets
- Body measures approx 32" in length at longest adjustment
Because straps are adjustable, length may vary
19" at the knee narrows to 17" at the leg opening
- Revolve Style No. LMLM-WC1
- Manufacturer Style No. HS1829
- 26" Inseam
- Modeled in size S.
- Model Measurements: Height 5'9", Waist 24, Bust 32, Hips 35
- Size Guide
While traveling to her native Ethiopia, Supermodel, actress, and activist Liya Kebede met with local weavers who voiced a decline in the market for their goods. A strong sense of compassion motivated Kebede to preserve their art form while simultaneously creating job opportunities. In 2007, lemlem was founded, meaning to bloom or to flourish in Amharic. The brand aims to add a sense of diversity to the market by producing luxuriously intricate, hand woven clothing and goods in Ethiopia from natural cotton. With a deeply rooted sense of tradition, lemlem aims to preserve and celebrate this art form by empowering and collaborating with local artisans.
COMPLETE THE LOOK
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.