Jemari Short Tier Maxi
Or 4 installments of $63.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Dec 02 - Dec 03
This item is eligible for FREE returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
- 85% cotton, 15% acrylic
- Hand wash cold
- Fully lined
- Elasticized neckline
- Embroidered gauze fabric
- Neckline to hem measures approx 30" in length
- Revolve Style No. LMLM-WD34
- Manufacturer Style No. HSW2001
- Modeled in size S.
- Model Measurements: Height 5'10", Waist 24.5, Bust 34, Hips 34.5
- Size Guide
While traveling to her native Ethiopia, Supermodel, actress, and activist Liya Kebede met with local weavers who voiced a decline in the market for their goods. A strong sense of compassion motivated Kebede to preserve their art form while simultaneously creating job opportunities. In 2007, lemlem was founded, meaning to bloom or to flourish in Amharic. The brand aims to add a sense of diversity to the market by producing luxuriously intricate, hand woven clothing and goods in Ethiopia from natural cotton. With a deeply rooted sense of tradition, lemlem aims to preserve and celebrate this art form by empowering and collaborating with local artisans.
Complete The Look
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.