Travel Glisten + Glow Skin Illuminator
Estimated Delivery : Aug 05 - Aug 06
Awaken and revitalize a dull complexion with this multi-purpose complexion must-have. lilah b. Travel Glisten + Glow Skin Illuminator features a luxurious whipped formula that imparts an uplifting glow to the high points of the face with a natural-looking candlelit luminosity. Infused with Black Current Seed Oil Extract to help replenish skin's natural radiance and Brown Sea Algae to improve tone and texture, it's the perfect addition to your daily beauty routine when worn alone or with foundation.
- In b. captivating - rose bronze
- Free of Gluten, Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, and Synthetic Fragrance
- 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g
- Revolve Style No. LILB-WU44
- Manufacturer Style No. 253
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use as an illuminator by applying and blending as a base before foundation - blend and build for desired glow
- Use as highlighter on brow bone, inner corner of eyes, illuminate and sculpt cheekbones, contour nose or define a cupid's bow
- Can also be used on dcolletage, as a creamy eyeshadow, eyeshadow topper, or layered over lip
Isoeicosane, Dimethicone, Tricaprylin, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba/Cire De Carnauba, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Polysilicone-11, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Synthetic Beeswax, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Mother of Pearl, Calcium Carbonate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Quartz Powder, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Octyldodecanol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract/Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract, Tin Oxide, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil/Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil, Cylindrotheca Fusiformis Extract, Tropolone, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables/Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Tocopherol. [+/- : Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Lilah b. makes beauty simple. Founder Cheryl Yannotti Foland was inspired by the healthy lifestyle of Northern California upon her move from New York more than a decade ago. Believing the world of cosmetics was cluttered and confusing when it didn't need to be, she set out to create a minimalistic collection of color that allows women to achieve a finished look with fewer products. Lilah b. believes "with less, you are more". Housed in sleek and modern signature stone compacts, their high performance, multi-purpose products offer classic colors with sophisticated twists and luxurious textures. Vegan, cruelty-free, and free from gluten, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and synthetic fragrances, lilah b, is clean without compromise.
Style It With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.