Leather Perfume Oil
Estimated Delivery : Dec 03 - Dec 04
Raw and refined, (MALIN+GOETZ) Leather Perfume Oil recalls notes of softly worn leather, sensual sandalwood, and sueded amber. This warm, comforting, and intimate aroma pulls you into a sensory experience like no other.
- Top notes: Lotus Flower, Eucalyptus, Clove ; Middle notes: Muguet, Green Violet, Iris Wood, Orchid ; Base notes: Leather, Sandalwood, Cedar Wood, Cashmere Musk, Sueded Amber
- Housed in a glass bottle with a roller ball applicator
- Free of parabens and sulfates
- 0.3 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. MALG-WU44
- Manufacturer Style No. PO 904 9ML
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Stow the easily traveled roll-on bottle in your bag to ensure a lasting scent throughout the day
Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamaldehyde, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
MALIN+GOETZ combines trusted natural ingredients with advanced technology to create uncomplicated luxury skincare and fragrance for the modern, design-conscious individual. Their cleansers are formulated with amino acids to hydrate and purify without drying while their advanced moisturizers utilize botanically-derived fatty acids to intensely hydrate without leaving residue. Their targeted treatments offer effective solutions for specific concerns, and can be incorporated into a regimen as needed. Formulated with sensitive skin in mind, their products are suitable for all skin types and genders and are locally-made in the New York area to limit our carbon footprint. MALIN+GOETZ never tests on animals and is always striving towards more sustainable formulation and packaging practices.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.