MD Creme Mineral Beauty Balm
Or 4 installments of $9.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 28 - Jan 29
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Correct and protect in a single step with MDSolarSciences Mineral Beauty Balm SPF 50. This luxurious whipped BB cream provides sheer, matte coverage, while Caffeine and Niacinimade help to even skin tone and reduce discoloration. Naturally derived Eco-cert mineral SPF 50 reduces the risk of photo aging, giving you protection and peace of mind along with a beautiful finish.
- Antoxidants Vitamin C & E, CoQ10, Green Tea, cranberry fruit, and pomegranate extracts help protect against photo aging
- Suitable for all skin types
- Oil-free, fragrance-free, paraben-free, oxybenzone and octinoxate free, water-resistant, and non-comedogenic
- 1.23 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. MOLA-WU12
- Manufacturer Style No. 2349002
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Shake well and apply as last step in your daily skincare routine
- Wear alone or as a mattifying, perfecting primer under your makeup
Actives: 2% Titanium Dioxide, 17% Zinc Oxide
Inactives: Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Isostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Dimethicone/ Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Polysilicone-15, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Iron oxide, Caffeine, Niacinamide, Ubiquinone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
MDSolarSciences creates cutting edge skincare with luxurious textures that people love to wear every day. A unique blend of science and beauty, this collection of protective anti-aging formulas was inspired by melanoma and skin cancer experts led by Dr. Robert J. Friedman. Their purpose is to educate, prevent and protect. Their Scientific Advisory Council, comprised of leading medical experts, governs their formulations, ensuring state of the art broad spectrum protection to help prevent skin cancer and repair the visible signs of sun induced aging.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.