Travel Mineral Creme SPF 50
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Meet your best defense against damaging UV rays: MDSolarSciences Mineral Creme SPF 50. This lightweight and silky-smooth formula blends seamlessly to help blur fine lines and wrinkles, making it a must-have for your daily beauty or grooming routine. The "barely there" texture leaves a matte finish that's perfect for wearing under makeup or on its own. Naturally derived, skin-safe zinc oxide helps reduce the risk of photo aging and skin cancer, providing you with full protection and peace of mind.
- Antioxidants Vitamin C, Green Tea, cranberry fruit, and pomegranate extracts help protect against photo aging
- Suitable for all skin types
- Oil-free, fragrance-free, paraben-free, oxybenzone and octinoxate free, water-resistant, and non-comedogenic
- 1.7 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. MOLA-WU2
- Manufacturer Style No. 2196001
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Shake well and apply evenly to sun exposed skin
- Reapply every 2 hours, after towel drying, sweating or swimming
Actives: 2% Titanium Dioxide, 17% Zinc Oxide
Inactives: Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Isostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Polysilicone-15, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Iron Oxides, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
MDSolarSciences creates cutting edge skincare with luxurious textures that people love to wear every day. A unique blend of science and beauty, this collection of protective anti-aging formulas was inspired by melanoma and skin cancer experts led by Dr. Robert J. Friedman. Their purpose is to educate, prevent and protect. Their Scientific Advisory Council, comprised of leading medical experts, governs their formulations, ensuring state of the art broad spectrum protection to help prevent skin cancer and repair the visible signs of sun induced aging.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.