Glow Boost Ampoules
Estimated Delivery : Jan 21 - Jan 22
Glowing skin in five days requires a range of acids and vitamins that artfully fit together in one skin-loving regimen. MZ Skin has simplified this process by creating Glow Boost Ampoules to deliver an impressive mix of nourishing and revitalizing benefits. Each ampoule houses a potent formulation of Vitamin C, Meso Cocktail and Lactic, Glycolic and Ascorbic Acids to brighten, even skin tone and renew for a radiant complexion.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Free of Parabens, Silicone, Mineral Oil, GMOs, Petrolatum, Sulfates, Phthalates and Petro-Chemicals
- 10 vials x 2 ml
- Revolve Style No. MZSK-WU14
- Manufacturer Style No. MZ-191119
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Place the ampoule opener correctly on the top of vial, hold ampoule firmly from the bottom, in a vertical position. Using your other hand, press the ampoule opener to one side, at the neck of the ampoule, until it breaks
- Apply the designated ampoule to dry, toned skin and apply moisturizer afterwards. Use daily, AM/PM, for five days
- Apply SPF in the daytime
Vitamin C (Propylene Glycol, Aqua / Water, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Trideceth-9, Citric Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Soluble Proteoglycan, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate), Lactic Acid (Aqua / Water, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide), Meso Cocktail (Aqua / Water, Dimethylaminoethanol Tartrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium DNA, Silanetriol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate), Ascorbic Acid (Aqua / Water, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Edta), Glycolic Acid (Aqua / Water, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Created by Dr. Maryam Zamani, MZ SKIN is a luxurious and functional skincare range from London's premier Aesthetic Doctor and Oculoplastic Surgeon, who is widely referred to as 'The Eye Doctor'. With her vast experience in surgery and skin rejuvenation, as well as her knowledge of medical-grade formulas, Dr. Zamani is regarded as a pioneering female in high-performance skincare - an industry that is largely dominated by male doctors. Her capsule collection has changed the perception of clinical skincare from purely functional to a sensory experience. The collection is an alchemy of medical know-how and opulent textures. Each product is carefully formulated with pioneering ingredients and trusted actives, to deliver the essence of beautiful skin: age-defying luminosity.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.