Intense Repair Trial Kit
Estimated Delivery : Dec 01 - Dec 02
Lock in your #BestHairDays with the OLAPLEX Intense Repair Trial Kit. The No.0 acts as an intensive repair booster that absorbs deeply into the hair, working in tandem with their best-selling No.3 to provide your most intense repair. Both treatments feature the brand's patented active ingredient Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, which works on a molecular level to seek out broken bonds caused by chemical, thermal, and mechanical damage, restoring a healthy look and feel to hair.
- Includes: No.0 Intensive Bond Building Treatment (1.35 fl oz/ 40 ml), No.3 Hair Perfector (1 fl oz/ 30 ml)
- Suitable for all hair types
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of DEA, Aldehydes, Formaldehyde, Parabens, Phosphates, Phthalates, Sulfates, Gluten, and Nuts
- Revolve Style No. OLAP-WU15
- Manufacturer Style No. 20142031
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- No.0 Intensive Bond Building Treatment: Apply to dry hair, fully saturating each section. Use the two-part system with No.3 once a week or two to three times a week for damaged hair
- No.3 Hair Perfector: Dampen hair and apply from roots to ends. Use once a week or two to three times a week for damaged hair
No. 0 Intensive Bond Building Treatment: Water (Aqua), Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol. No.3 Hair Perfector: Water, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Quaternium-91, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-37, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Etidronic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Phytantriol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Meet OLAPLEX. They're based on the principle of doing everything others don't and are changing the world of hair. Founded in 2014 by beauty industry veterans Dean and Darcy Christal, OLAPLEX is a team of chemists, industry experts and innovators developing beauty products based on science. Through a grassroots approach, the brand quickly became a global sensation, paving the way for a completely new category of haircare called "bond-building." OLAPLEX restores damaged and compromised hair by repairing from the inside out with their revolutionary, patented technology that protects and repairs hair from damage. Once all the bonds are intact and in alignment, you have healthy, beautiful, shiny, touchable hair.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.