Apres Beach Wave and Shine Spray
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Calling all beach bombshells. Apres Beach Wave and Shine Spray from Oribe creates flawless tousled waves with brilliant shine, minus the crunchy stiffness of traditional salt sprays.
- Creates a wavy, piecey texture with Oribe's proprietary Beach Wave Complex of Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, vitamin B5, Copolymers, and Amber Extract
- Boosts shine and guards against free-radical and UV damage with a blend of moisturizers, plant extracts, and rich oils
- Free from parabens and sodium chloride. Safe for color-treated and keratin-treated hair
- 8.5 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. ORIB-WU12
- Manufacturer Style No. ASAPB10ZBPT11
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Shake well and apply to wet or dry hair, then tousle and go!
Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Butane, SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Isohexadecane, Butylene Glycol, VP/VA Copolymer, Isobutane, Panthenol, Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Amp Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract, Litchi Chinensis (Lychee) Fruit Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Styrax Benzoin (Amber) Resin Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Parfum/Fragrance
Oribe was founded by renowned editorial and celebrity hairstylist Oribe Canales and beauty industry veterans Daniel Kaner and Tev Finger with the goal of creating a new kind of hair company - one that was developed with the most talented salon professionals and the most discriminating customers in mind. In leveraging skincare technology and natural actives to deliver high-performance, treatment-based products, Oribe firmly believes that healthy hair is the underpinning for sexy, glamorous styling. Each product has been tested at length on set, backstage, and in the salon to ensure that it delivers results that truly meet the needs of the hair-obsessed.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.