Cote d'Azur Hair Refresher
Estimated Delivery : Jul 10 - Jul 14
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Freshen up with Oribe's signature fragrance, reminiscent of the riveting scent of the French Riviera. Cote d'Azur Hair Refresher neutralizes odor and dispels static with its micro fine mist formula.
- Patented odor neutralizer absorbs unwanted smells
- Cetrimonium Chloride conditions and provides anti-static properties
- Amber and aloe leaf extracts hydrate, smooth, and protect the hair against environmental damage
- 2 oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. ORIB-WU27
- Manufacturer Style No. A1ASHAR20ZA1
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Spray onto dry hair whenever desired
Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance/Parfum, Isobutane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum (Edelweiss) Flower/Leaf Extract, Litchi Chinensis (Lychee) Fruit Extract, PVP, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, Styrax Benzoin (Amber) Resin Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyquaternium-59, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Aqua/Water/Eau, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamal, Citral, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Oribe was founded by renowned editorial and celebrity hairstylist Oribe Canales and beauty industry veterans Daniel Kaner and Tev Finger with the goal of creating a new kind of hair company - one that was developed with the most talented salon professionals and the most discriminating customers in mind. In leveraging skincare technology and natural actives to deliver high-performance, treatment-based products, Oribe firmly believes that healthy hair is the underpinning for sexy, glamorous styling. Each product has been tested at length on set, backstage, and in the salon to ensure that it delivers results that truly meet the needs of the hair-obsessed.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.