Swept Up Volume Powder
Heighten your hair with natural, buildable lift via Oribe Swept Up Volume Powder Spray. This root-lifting loose powder is equipped with a zero-mess sprayer that allows you to deliver a precise application of product for bombshell results.
- Tapioca Starch and Saw Palmetto Fruit Extract add instant volume while absorbing excess oil and impurities
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa and Baobab Seed Extract fortify and protect the hair from damage
- Vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and free from parabens, sulfates, and sodium chloride
- 0.21 oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. ORIB-WU28
- Manufacturer Style No. A1PSWD15ZB1
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Shake well and spray into dry hair, focusing on the roots, then work in with fingers or a brush
- Follow with Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray through the lengths of the hair for added body
Aqua/Water/Eau, Silica Silylate, Silica Dimethicone Silylate, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum (Edelweiss) Extract, Litchi Chinensis (Lychee) Fruit Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tapioca Starch, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Xylitol, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorphenesin, Parfum/Fragrance, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Oribe was founded by renowned editorial and celebrity hairstylist Oribe Canales and beauty industry veterans Daniel Kaner and Tev Finger with the goal of creating a new kind of hair company - one that was developed with the most talented salon professionals and the most discriminating customers in mind. In leveraging skincare technology and natural actives to deliver high-performance, treatment-based products, Oribe firmly believes that healthy hair is the underpinning for sexy, glamorous styling. Each product has been tested at length on set, backstage, and in the salon to ensure that it delivers results that truly meet the needs of the hair-obsessed.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.