Travel Desertland Eau de Parfum
Expected to be In-Stock : Aug 28 - Sep 07
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
Bright, crisp notes of juniper berry, desert wild flowers and Texas cedar wood embody the essence of a blooming desert, transporting you to a peaceful and powerful place. This aromatic green scent captures both the sandy heat of the day and cool vastness of the still night, a scent that only nature can produce.
- Top: Juniper Berry, Fresh Lavender, Sunstruck Pine
Middle: Desert Wildflowers, Angelica Root
Drydown: Texas Cedarwood, Vetiver, Sandalwood
- Dermatologist tested, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Gluten
- 0.33 fl oz/ 10 ml
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. ORIB-WU203
- Manufacturer Style No. 401374
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Mist over body and hair as desired
SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Parfum/Fragrance, Aqua/Water/Eau, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Oribe - pronounced "or-bay" - was founded by renowned editorial and celebrity hairstylist Oribe Canales and beauty industry veterans Daniel Kaner and Tev Finger with the goal of creating a new kind of hair company - one that was developed with the most talented salon professionals and the most discriminating customers in mind. In leveraging skincare technology and natural actives to deliver high-performance, treatment-based products, Oribe firmly believes that healthy hair is the underpinning for sexy, glamorous styling. Each product has been tested at length on set, backstage, and in the salon to ensure that it delivers results that truly meet the needs of the hair-obsessed.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.