- Casually cool in vintage aesthetics with the Dresden Skirt by Privacy Please. Designed from a light crepe de chine fabric, the mini compliments your frame with a tie waist, full button-front and flounce hem; creating the perfect co-ord for all-day thrifting trips.
- Self: 100% viscose
Lining: 100% poly
- Fully lined
- Button front closures
- Tie front waist
- Skirt measures approx 16" in length
- Revolve Style No. PRIP-WQ16
- Manufacturer Style No. PPS17QW6
- Modeled in size XS.
- Model Measurements: Height 5'9", Waist 24", Bust 32", Hips 34"
- Size Guide
Privacy Please is a vintage-inspired label that launched in Summer 2015. The line showcases flirty dresses, rompers and separates in dusty florals and sleek stripes. The pieces are beloved by major fashion bloggers, including Arielle Nachmani of Something Navy and Courtney Trop of Always Judging.
COMPLETE THE LOOK
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.