ProMaster Lash Curler
Get notified if this item comes back.
TWEEZERMAN has lash curling down to a science. Designed for ideal curling on almond-shaped and deep set eyes, the ProMaster Lash Curler is the result of years of research and analysis. The optimally contoured body is equipped with an extra wide opening and a 38 degree curve for effective curling on most eye shapes, enabling you to reach every single lash.
- Gunmetal finish
- Hypoallergenic silicone pad
- Ergonomic body design for easy grip and control
- Includes 3 replacement pads
- Revolve Style No. TEZE-WU2
- Manufacturer Style No. 1055-LLT
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Position curler at the base of the lashes, gently squeeze, hold for a few seconds, then open slowly
- With daily use, replace curling pad every 3 months
More than 35 years ago, TWEEZERMAN began its mission to bring high quality, innovative, and best in class tools to the beauty industry. TWEEZERMAN's position as the expert in beauty tools has empowered the brand, setting the highest standards in reliability, precision, and service in their category. Their passionate and loyal fan base motivates the brand to keep developing tools that help women and men look and feel their very best. With consumer loyalty and brand integrity at their core, TWEEZERMAN's continued mission is to strive for exceptional quality, innovation and education with every beauty tool sold.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.