Liquid Clarity BHA & Bakuchiol Blemish Recovery Booster
Estimated Delivery : Jan 26 - Jan 27
PSA's Liquid Clarity is a full first aid kit for your skin recovery. A mix of 2% BHA, 1% Bakuchiol, 2% Zinc PCA and Licorice Root Extract helps to get to the root cause of existing imperfections. They also brighten and soothe while keeping skin nourished. Bakuchiol's unique multitasking properties reduce the appearance of all imperfections, and Willow Bark and Licorice Root Extracts brighten post-acne scars and the appearance of dark spots. Black Cumin Oil works wonder for troubled skin while also improving the appearance of fine lines and spots with essential fatty acids and Vitamins A, B, and C. If you feel a spot coming on, this is your ally.
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, oily, sensitive, and blemish-prone skin
Targets concerns of acne, pores, and dullness
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Silicones, Sulfates, Drying Alcohol, Essential Oils, and Synthetic Dyes & Fragrances
- 0.5 fl oz/ 15 ml
- Revolve Style No. PSAR-WU8
- Manufacturer Style No. PPLCRB015EN01
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- After cleansing and toning, apply a few drops on face and anywhere breakouts are present
- Follow with moisturizer and/or facial oil. Can be used on its own or mixed with any essences, serums, creams, or oils for a blemish-busting boost
- Always use SPF the morning after and limit sun exposure after using this product
Aqua (Water), Propanediol, Glycerin, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Salicylic Acid, Zinc PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate,?Nigella Sativa Seed Oil,?Bakuchiol,?Salix Alba Bark Extract,?Dimethyl Isosorbide, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Glycol Distearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
PSA stands for Purposeful Skincare by Allies. PSA isn't just their name - it's their mission. They're a skincare brand driven by purpose. PSA believes skincare should be clean & effective, so you'll only find clinically proven actives in optimal concentrations without any potential irritants in their formulas. Their reason for being will always be to create products that deliver glowing results you can feel and see in the mirror.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.