Originals 70s Crop Boot
Or 4 installments of $50.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Nov 28 - Nov 30
This item is eligible for FREE returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
- Inspired by vintage washes and fits, the 70s Crop Boot features a flattering high rise and bootcut leg. A must-have for denim lovers, dress them up with heels or keep it casual with classic white sneakers.
- 100% cotton
- Zip fly with button closure
- 5-pocket styling
- Raw cut hem
- 14.5" at the knee breaks to 16.5" at the leg opening
- Revolve Style No. REDR-WJ109
- Manufacturer Style No. 160-3W7CB
- Modeled in size 25.
- Model Measurements: Height 5'10", Waist 23, Bust 32, Hips 33
- Size Guide
Iconic. Responsible. Individual. Launched in Los Angeles in 2014 by industry veterans Sean Barron and Jamie Mazur, RE/DONE started with a simple idea of taking the old and making it new again. This is present in everything RE/DONE does from upcycling vintage Levi's to reimagining vintage Hanes tees with recycled fabric. Today, they continue to honor their exclusive heritage partnerships, while expanding their offering to also include recycled knits, upcycled ready to wear, and sneakers handmade in Italy by expert artisans. As of 2020, RE/DONE has upcycled nearly 100,000 pairs of vintage Levis.
Complete The Look
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.