ClearCalm Non-Drying Acne Treatment
REN Clean Skincare
REN Clean Skincare
Or 4 installments of $5.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Dec 02 - Dec 03
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
REN ClearCalm Non-Drying Acne Treatment is a gentle, lightweight acne treatment that helps fight and prevent blemishes, without drying the skin out. Formulated with Salicylic Acid to aid skin renewal, help reduce acne size and keep skin clear, Maritime Pine and Thyme Complex to soothe skin and aid recovery, and Prebiotic Chlorella Extract to promote a healthy skin balance for beautifully clear skin.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Formulated with Naturally-derived Salicylic Acid 0.5% to help keep skin clear and reduce existing blemishes
- Gluten-free. Vegan & Cruelty-free
- 15 ml
- Revolve Style No. RENR-WU50
- Manufacturer Style No. 5056264700762
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply directly on acne, twice a day
Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium Benzoate, Xylitol, Propanediol, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glucose, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate, Thymus Vulgaris Leaf Oil, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Sodium Surfactin, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Farnesol.
Clean Skincare, since 2000. At REN, 'Clean' is at the heart of all they do. They use ingredients that work with your skin, without causing irritation. Ingredients your skin would choose, from sustainable sources and sustainably packaged - because great skincare shouldn't cost the earth. Their skincare is created for all skin types (yes, even sensitive) with pH balanced formulas that won't upset your skin. REN packages their products with the planet in mind, using bottles made with Ocean Plastic, tubes made from post-consumer-recycled plastic and designed for circular recycling.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.