Or 4 installments of $9.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Sep 28 - Sep 29
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Be a glow getter with RMS Living Luminizer. This cult favorite illuminating cream gives the skin a sheer wash of pearlescent light without being glittery or greasy. Its nourishing natural ingredients impart a dewy glow that appears lit from within.
- Coconut oil and rosemary extract hydrate the skin
- Organic, gluten-free, and cruelty-free
- Universal shade is suitable for all skin tones
- 0.17 oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. RMSR-WU5
- Manufacturer Style No. LL1
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply sparingly with fingers to the tops of cheekbones, bridge of the nose, inner corners of the eyes, and the cupid's bow above lips
- Add brightness to the eyes by applying sparingly to the center of the lid just above the lashes
- Pair with RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek for a youthful flush
*Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tocopherol (non-GMO), *Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, and may contain [+/- Titanium Dioxide CI77891, Mica CI 77019. * Certified Organic
RMS is breaking the mold of what it means to be a natural beauty line. This is makeup unlike any you have seen before; consider it skincare combined with mineral color. Each RMS Beauty product is formulated with raw, food-grade, and organic ingredients in their natural state, allowing their living, healing attributes to penetrate and rejuvenate the skin. Extreme care is taken to ensure the use of minimal heat in the manufacturing process in order to keep all nutrients and healing properties alive. All RMS Beauty products are free of harmful chemicals, synthetic preservatives, synthetic vitamins, and genetically altered ingredients (GMOs), filled only with healing nutrients that work synergistically with the skin and in harmony with nature and our environment.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.