Get notified if this item comes back.
Mix things up within your beauty routine. RMS Beauty Master Mixer is a revolutionary multitasking cream that transforms your products with a universally flattering rose gold hue, imparting a warm glow to the cheeks, eyes, and lips.
- Contains coconut oil, jojoba oil, cocoa butter, and rosemary extract
- Blends well with powder and cream products
- Organic, gluten-free, and cruelty-free
- 0.17 oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. RMSR-WU6
- Manufacturer Style No. MM1
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Wear alone or mix with any makeup product to add a hint of rose gold highlight
- Pairs perfectly with RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek
*Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Silica, Tocopherol (non-GMO), *Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Mica and may contain [+/- Titanium Dioxide CI77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499. * Certified Organic. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Leaders in Clean since 2009. RMS Beauty's mission to create healthy luxurious beauty means they only use the highest-quality clean ingredients, meticulously sourced and tested for complete purity. RMS Beauty founder and renowned makeup artist Rose-Marie Swift brings 36 years of industry experience, passion, wisdom and skill to her craft. Rose-Marie has mastered the art of clean, high-performing makeup so you can fearlessly master your own flawless looks. Each product in their collection strikes the perfect balance of superior clean formulations with professional, high-performance. So go ahead and let your natural beauty shine. All RMS Beauty products are free of harmful chemicals, synthetic preservatives, synthetic vitamins, and GMOs, filled only with healing nutrients that work synergistically with the skin and in harmony with nature and our environment.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.