Estimated Delivery : Nov 27 - Nov 28
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Treat your lips to some of Rodin's proven hydrating and smoothing magic. Incorporating the brand's famous floral scent, this all natural lip balm boasts a sheer blush of color infused with moisturizing ingredients like jasmine, orange flower oil, shea butter, beeswax, and castor seed oil. Packaged in a chic lucite square compact, this lip balm is perfect for taking on the road in your pocket or purse.
- Emollient-rich formula soothes and heals dry, chapped lips
- Aloe and argan oil provide protection from harsh elements
- Sheer pink tint with a subtle sheen
- 0.17 oz
- This item is not available to ship to Europe
- Revolve Style No. RDIR-WU11
- Manufacturer Style No. 0080 10
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply as often as needed and follow with Rodin Lipstick
Castor Oil, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Jasmine Oil, Neroli Oil, Aloe Leaf Extract, Argan Oil
RODIN believes in the beauty of simplicity. A lean line of natural-born overachievers, RODIN's precious oils immerse skin in nourishment, leaving it feeling comforted and supple as it radiates a genuine glow. Sourced in small, high-quality batches, these powerhouse oils with antioxidants and essential fatty acids are flower and plant based, never synthetic. Live by the code of opulent minimalism. Discover the sensuous simplicity of RODIN olio lusso for your optimal skin.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.