Item Added To Bag
Or 4 installments of $19.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Sep 23 - Sep 24
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
- Offering off-duty basics with an edge, RtA triumphantly constructs casual essentials with a rebellious spirit. Crafted from premium cotton, these denim cut-offs are cut in daring length that feature a rock 'n' roll distressing designed to instantly update your laid-back look to an untouchable cool.
- 100% cotton
- Intentionally distressed detail
- Raw cut hem
- Front and back pockets
- Shorts measure approx 11" in length
- Revolve Style No. RTAR-WF4
- Manufacturer Style No. WS8172 321PRMWH
- 2" Inseam
- 10.5" Rise
- Modeled in size 26.
- Size Guide
RtA is the brainchild of Eli Azran and David Rimkoh, a Los Angeles-based design duo. RTA denim is a movement, not only a product, but a culture that embraces the creative aspiration of the individual and combines street lifestyle with obscure nature in the constant search to attain awe. The collection is a collaboration of feminine and androgynous, combining street lifestyle with obscure nature. Road to Awe is a constant journey to bettering yourself, says Azran.
Complete The Look
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.