Sebium Pore Refiner Corrective Care for Enlarged Pores
Estimated Delivery : Aug 15 - Aug 16
Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner Cream counters the negative effects of excess oil, stress, and pollution to give you smoother, clearer skin. This lightweight, spreadable correcting concentrate refines skin texture by tightening the pores and making them less visible. Patented Fluidactiv technology regulates sebum production, keeping pores clear and clog-free while preventing the formation of blemishes.
- Agaric acid, a powerful astringent, tightens pores, while antioxidants preserve the skin's natural radiance
- Suited for combination, oily, or blemish-prone skin
- Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, and non-comedogenic
- 1.33 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. BDER-WU24
- Manufacturer Style No. 28614I
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use with Sebium Foaming Gel
Aqua/Water/Eau, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dipropylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Salicylic Acid, Dodecyl Gallate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Silica, Trideceth-6, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauryl Peg/Ppg- 18/18 Methicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Fragrance (Parfum). [Bi 600]. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
A pioneer in skincare since the 1970s, BIODERMA has acquired unique expertise by placing biology at the service of dermatology. This scientific approach relies first and foremost on knowledge of the skin and its biological mechanisms to formulate products directly inspired by them. BIODERMA's approach involves reactivating the skin's natural resources to help it resist and recover its normal functions, restoring skin to its healthiest state.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.