Basis of Everything Base Coat
Smith & Cult
Smith & Cult
Or 4 installments of $4.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jun 23 - Jun 25
Introducing the ace of base coats, Smith & Cult Basis of Everything. Your best mani starts with this ultra adherent nail foundation that keeps your color going strong without all the harsh chemicals.
- Translucent pink tint evens and brightens the nails
- Fast drying formula
- Free from Dibutyl Phthalate, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Xylene, Ethyl Tosylamide and Triphenyl Phosphate.
- 0.5 fl oz
- This item is not available to ship to Australia, New Zealand
- Revolve Style No. SMIR-WU8
- Manufacturer Style No. S1NLBAS01B1
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply a thin coat to clean, dry nails and allow to dry before applying polish
- Pair with Smith & Cult Above It All top coat for extended wear and shine
Alcohol Denat., Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Polyvinyl Butyral, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1. May Contain/Peut Contenir (): CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 60725 (Violet 2). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Smith & Cult knows you're not here to blend in. They empower you to create your own rules with innovative products and an antidote to beauty sameness, providing the pigmentation to match your personality. From shapeshifting primers to endless glitter, their high-tech formulas and ingredients deliver unrivaled performance. Smith & Cult beauty products are designed to fit into life's ever-changing flow. They celebrate everyone creating their own look. Making a mess. Being real. Their beauty community thrives in a little chaos & spontaneity & sparkle & they're so good with that.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.