Strengthening + Smoothing Conditioner
Sol de Janeiro
Sol de Janeiro
Or 4 installments of $6.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 25 - Jan 26
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Brazilian Joia Strengthening + Smoothing Conditioner is a rich yet weightless sulfate-free conditioner that repairs and smooths for healthy hair that's twice as strong. Formulated with SOL Seal Technology, plant-based keratin beads that target hair damage and restore, repair and fuse together split ends. Brazil Nut Selenium nourishes, strengthens and provides superior moisture, while protecting against frizz, while Buriti Fruit Oil deeply conditions and brings vital shine to dull faded hair.Scented with Brazilian's iconic Cheirosa '62 fragrance, with notes of pistachio and caramel
- Ideal for damaged hair and color-safe
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Sulfates SLS and SLES, Gluten, Parabens, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-Releasing Agents, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosan and Triclocarban
- 10 fl oz/ 295 ml
- Revolve Style No. SOLJ-WU39
- Manufacturer Style No. SJ00030101
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- After shampooing, apply a generous amount to damp hair concentrating on mid-strand to ends. Leave on for two to three minutes, or more as desired, then rinse
- Use with Brazilian Joia Strengthening + Smoothing Shampoo for maximum SOL Seal Technology benefits
- Use as a mask by leaving in for 10 to 20 minutes in the bath or shower or before basking in the sun to allow heat to intensify deep-conditioning benefits
Aqua (Water, Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Panthenol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Isopropyl Palmitate, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Algin, Xanthan Gum, Chitosan, Carrageenan, Tocopherol, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Trideceth-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sorbitan Oleate, Coco-Glucoside, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Silicone Quaternium-3, Caprylyl Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Acrylates/Stearyl Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-33, PEG-8 Dimethicone, PEG-14, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, BHT, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Limonene, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 15985 (Yellow 6). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
At Sol de Janeiro, beauty isn't a universal standard to reach, but an attitude to embody. It's the confidence radiated by smooth, glistening skin and hair - it can be felt in a touch, seen in a dewy sheen, or inhaled through a delightful waft of fragrance. Sol de Janeiro captures the spirit and beauty secrets of Brazil in a regimen of the finest quality products, infused with nutrient-rich ingredients of the Amazon. Take in the luxurious feel, delicious scents, and transformative properties of Brazilian beauty care - and come join the party!
Use this With
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.