A+ High-Dose Retinoid Serum
Or 4 installments of $21.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Nov 30 - Dec 01
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Miracle in a bottle: Sunday Riley's A+ High-Dose Retinoid Serum. Combining 5% retinoid ester blend, 1% liposomal-encapsulated retinol blend, and 0.5% blue-green algae with natural, retinoid-alternative activity, this serum fights the signs of aging and improves the look of congested and UV damaged skin. Encapsulated CoQ10 helps to improve the appearance of aging or damaged skin, while rare, Hawaiian White Honey, Bisabolol, Cactus Extract, and Ginger balance and soothe the skin for the appearance of a calmer, even-toned complexion.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Cruelty-free, vegetarian, and free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, fragrance, gluten, and soy
- In a independent blinded study of 102 women over four weeks, 90% saw boosted skin radiance and agreed the product was gentler than other face retinoid serums used in the past
- 38 ml total
- Revolve Style No. SRIL-WU35
- Manufacturer Style No. SR100
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply 1-2 pumps in the evening to dry, clean skin
- For new retinoid users: use two days on, two days off. Work your way up to every other day, then to daily, evening use. Follow with a hydrating oil or moisturizer and use an AHA serum on alternate nights to sweep away dead skin cells
- For advanced retinoid users: use daily in the evenings, then follow with a hydrating oil or moisturizer and AHA serum
Water/Eau/Agua, Propanediol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Triheptanoin, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Hexyldecanol, Disiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Diheptyl Succinate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, PPG-24-Glycereth-24, Phenyl Trimethicone, Retinol, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Honey Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Algae Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Extract, Opuntia Ficus-indica Fruit Extract, Bisabolol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phospholipids, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Lecithin, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, 1,2-Hexanediol, 4-t- Butylcyclohexanol, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Helianthus Annuss (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sorbitol, Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Polysilicone-11, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Polysorbate, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Stearic Acid, Brassica Campestris Sterols, PVP, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Alcohol, Potassium Phosphate, Decyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol.
Bold formulations, innovative technology, instant results - that's what Sunday Riley stands for. Every product reflects Sunday's belief that in order for results to count, they have to be visible and fast. Each Sunday Riley product is a powerful, targeted treatment designed to visibly improve the quality of your skin, including the signs of aging, dryness, oiliness, acne, dehydration, and the appearance of pores and discoloration. Each high-tech, carefully crafted formula delivers instant results with long term payoff, for truly game changing skincare.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.