The Cleaner Soul
The Cleaner Soul
Or 4 installments of $2.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Dec 03 - Dec 04
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
The Cleaner Soul Breathe Concentrate is made with a natural surfactant derived from coconut, combined with a magnificent blend of organic Eucalyptus oils and organic Lactic Acid made from sugar beets that leaves your room looking & smelling like a clean spa. This safe, non-toxic multi-purpose cleaner awakens your congested airwaves, giving you focus and tranquility.
- Includes empty 16.9oz glass Forever Sprayer Bottle
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Sulfates and Alcohols
- 4 oz
- Revolve Style No. TCLE-WU2
- Manufacturer Style No. CS002
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Fill Forever Sprayer Bottle to the top of the label with filtered water, then add in one bottle of concentrate
Water, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Food Grade Citric Acid, Food Grade Lactic Acid, Organic Blend Of Essential Oils.
The Cleaner Soul is a local Orange County, CA company that produces a collection of non-toxic products that are all skin and food contact safe, vegan and PETA certified. What sets this product line apart is that despite being 100% non-toxic, and all-natural in glass bottles - they are very effective cleaners with infinite applications around the house and can be used on any surface that can get wet. The inspiration behind their business was that despite being a healthy personal trainer and positive lifestyle advocate, The Cleaner Soul founder Amanda was diagnosed with breast cancer and could not figure out why. As a clean freak, she started examining the ingredients in her cleaning products at home, and realized she had to eliminate exposure to the harmful toxins from the dangerous chemicals we keep bringing into our homes. Hence, The Cleaner Soul. They are on a mission to eliminate these harmful chemicals from households and out of harms way from loved ones around the world.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.