Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Drench your lips in luxurious color and unstoppable femininity with The Metals from Lipstick Queen. Containing an overdose of ultra-fine metallic pearls and high-impact pigments, these glamorous lip colors impart intense, long-lasting coverage with creamy, comfortable wear for ultimate magnetic allure.
- Wine - metallic deep burgundy
- Enriched with Vitamin E and Apricot Kernel Oil to nourish and comfort lips
- Paraben and sulfate free
- 0.12 oz
- This item is not available to ship to Australia, Russia
- Revolve Style No. LIPR-WU49
- Manufacturer Style No. L20061
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Prime and define lips with Lipstick Queen Invisible Liner, then apply lipstick straight from the bullet
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vegetable Oil (Olus/Huile Vegetale), Polyethylene, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera/Cire De Candelilla), Pentaerythrityl Adipate/Caprate/Caprylate/Heptanoate, Beeswax (Cera Alba/Cire D?abeille), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tin Oxide, Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Mica (Ci 77019), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
From a nude gloss to a bold red lip, Lipstick Queen lives by the belief that with the right lip, anything is possible. Pushing the boundaries of conventional beauty with luxe yet comfortable formulas and textures in a vast variety of shades and finishes, Lipstick Queen transforms your beauty routine into a magical adventure of self-discovery.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.