Travel The Kure Repair Conditioner
Estimated Delivery : Jul 19 - Jul 20
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
A must for mending over-stressed strands, amika The Kure Repair Conditioner is formulated with rich, fortifying keratin proteins that reinforce and strengthen hair that has been weakened or damaged by color, chemical processing, or heat styling. This highly concentrated formula combines Omega 7-enriched Sea Buckthorn Berry, shea butter, keratin and wheat proteins to restore moisture, elasticity, luster, and smoothness.
- Shea Butter is full of vitamins, minerals, and five principle fatty acids that smooth and soften damaged hair
- Safe for color-treated and chemical-treated hair
- Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, petrochemicals and artificial colors
- 2 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. AIKA-WU115
- Manufacturer Style No. AM50 13924
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Use with amika The Kure Repair Shampoo and Mask
Water/Eau/Aqua, Myristyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride*, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, Decyl Oleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Glycerin, Trideceth-12, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea/Karite) Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn/Argousier) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal *antistatic agent/agent antistatique
Amika is committed to curating haircare and styling tools fit for a lifestyle of self-expression and rebellion against conformity and the mundane. Founded by industry outsiders in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in 2007, amika is the antithesis of a typical beauty brand. Instead of purveying unattainable perfection, amika believes in an evolving and totally individual version of beauty. The result is a culture of inclusion and positivity, all while injecting a sunny disposition into haircare.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.