Clear Skin Microderm Tool
Estimated Delivery : Jun 21 - Jun 22
Give your skin a fresh start with deep exfoliation courtesy of TWEEZERMAN's Clear Skin Microderm Tool. A step ahead of dermaplaning and dermatologist-tested, this sleek, innovative tool features an intricate pattern of metal dots and lines to remove the top layers of dead, dull skin and reveal fresh, healthy skin. Use the Clear Skin Microderm Tool on the forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin to safely and effectively buff away dead skin and pore-clogging debris for a smoother, clearer complexion.
- Pattern is specifically designed to provide different levels of exfoliation with thick, thin, and dotted lines
- Ergonomic design features two grooves on the sides for better handling and control during use
- Glass tool is hygienic and easy to clean with soap and hot water or an alcohol wipe
- Not tested on animals
- Revolve Style No. TEZE-WU21
- Manufacturer Style No. 1027-LLT
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use once every two weeks; do not use on broken or irritated skin, with any physical exfoliators, or if you have metal sensitivities or allergies
- Use on clean, dry skin; Hold skin taut with opposite hand and with light pressure, press against skin and move downward using short strokes
- Use on cheeks, chin, forehead and nose for up to 2 minutes; Do not use on/around eyes, eyebrows, and/or lips
More than 35 years ago, TWEEZERMAN began its mission to bring high quality, innovative, and best in class tools to the beauty industry. TWEEZERMAN's position as the expert in beauty tools has empowered the brand, setting the highest standards in reliability, precision, and service in their category. Their passionate and loyal fan base motivates the brand to keep developing tools that help women and men look and feel their very best. With consumer loyalty and brand integrity at their core, TWEEZERMAN's continued mission is to strive for exceptional quality, innovation and education with every beauty tool sold.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.