Item Added To Bag
Uber Energy Adrenal Fatigue and Adaptogen Supplement
Estimated Delivery : Nov 15 - Nov 19
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
In need of an adrenaline boost? Say goodbye to the dreaded afternoon slump with HUM Nutrition's Uber Energy Supplement. High in Vitamin B6, L-Tyrosine, and a blend of energizing herbal extracts, it fights fatigue and increases productivity while keeping you calm and collected in high-stress situations.
- L-Tyrosine and Rhodiola Rosea increase mental concentration while keeping stress at bay
- Eleuthero, Ashwagandha, and Rhodiola reduce anxiety while increasing energy
- Vegetarian, gluten-free, GMO-free, and free from artificial colors/preservatives
- 60 capsules
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. HUMR-WU17
- Manufacturer Style No. 010S
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Take 2 capsules daily with food
- As you should with any ingestible - and especially if you are taking any medication or are pregnant or nursing - please consult your physician prior to use
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration; this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, L-Tyrosine, Rhodiola, Eleuthero, Ashwagandha, Choline, Ginger, Licorice, Astragalus, Gotu Kola, Schizandra, Cellulose, Water, Magnesium Stearate and Silica.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.