Nix It Spot Solution
Estimated Delivery : Aug 17 - Aug 18
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Invisible, effective, and non-drying, VERSED Nix It Spot Solution tackles early-stage, healing-stage, and deep underground trouble spots. It does so with inflammation-calming, non-drying ingredients, so you won't be left with flakes in the wake of your breakouts. Tea Tree and a blend of other skin-friendly oils help control excess oil, soothe redness, fight bacteria, and prevent blemishes from forming. Salicylic Acid aids in exfoliating away pore-clogging dead skin cells and refining stretched-out pores that can attract impurities.
- Unique invisible dry-oil formula absorbs into skin without leaving residue or shine, so it can also be applied over makeup throughout the day
- Vegan, clean, and cruelty-free
- Formulated without parabens, phthalates, sulfates, formaldehyde, NPEs, PEGs, artificial colors, artificial fragrance, mineral oil, petroleum, coal tar, talc, hydroquinone, Prop 65 ingredients, oxybenzone, retinyl palmitate, triclosan, triclocarban, BHA, a
- 0.5 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. VSDE-WU10
- Manufacturer Style No. V010 01 0000
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Lightly dab on a tiny amount and allow to absorb
- Best for early or healing stage zits and deep underground cysts
- To recycle: Unscrew cap and toss in your curbside recycling bin. Throw away tube and applicator in trash
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Salicylic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Limonene, Linalool.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.