The Fix Emergency Eye Mask
Estimated Delivery : Jul 06 - Jul 07
When a full night's sleep doesn't happen, VERSED The Fix Emergency Eye Mask does happen. This fatigue-fighting mask features Provitamin B5, Cucumber Juice, Vitamin E for hydrating, and Caffeine for calming. This gel mask works to nourish the skin around the eyes by cooling, depuffing and reducing redness, so you can look refreshed even if you're faking it.
- Non-toxic and pregnancy-safe
- Vegan, clean, and cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Formaldehyde, NPEs, PEGs, Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrance, Mineral Oil, Petroleum, Coal Tar, Talc, Hydroquinone, Prop 65 Ingredients, Oxybenzone, Retinyl Palmitate, Triclosan, Triclocarban, and BHA
- 1 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. VSDE-WU17
- Manufacturer Style No. V017 01 0000
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Squeeze a pea-sized amount between fingertips, smooth on, and wait 10 minutes before removing
- Also works as an overnight treatment mask or in the shower for extra hydrating and depuffing
- To recycle: Remove cap, cut metal tube in half, remove any excess product, and toss tube and paper box in your recycling bin
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Juice, Coenzyme A, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, Caffeine, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Saccharide Isomerate, PEG-8, Sodium Citrate, Polysorbate 20, Biotin, Sodium Benzoate, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Sulfite. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
VERSED is the cleanest drugstore skincare brand. They're vegan, sustainably-minded, and hyper-focused on bringing you real results at prices your bank account appreciates. Developed for you, with you, and with our planet in mind. Their mission is simple: make good skin and clean products for all. They help you find what you need to use and what you need to know - from the right product mix, to ingredient breakdowns (the good and the bad). They call themselves VERSED because, frankly, they're pretty well versed in skin and they want you to be too.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.