Two Deserts Soap
Estimated Delivery : Jan 31 - Feb 01
Two Deserts Soap is a plant-based bar from the High Desert made with Wonder Valley Olive Oil, rich in antioxidants and polyphenols. Highly moisturizing with an intoxicating scent of juniper, sage, vetiver, galbanum, eucalyptus, cardamom and smoke, it's naturally pigmented golden orange with beta carotene, no synthetic fragrances or dyes used.
- Wrapped in 100% PCW recycled paper
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, SLS, BHT, PEGs, and Artificial Dyes or Fragrances
- 5 oz (2.5" W x 3.75" H x 1" D)
- Revolve Style No. WVAL-WU5
- Manufacturer Style No. WV005
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- After wetting the soap, work into a lather on your skin for 15 seconds before you begin to wash it off
- Apply directly to your body instead of using a washcloth or loofah
- Keep your bar soap dry between uses
Sodium Cocoate, Water, Glycerin, Fragrance (essential oils), Coconut Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Beta Carotene. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Wonder Valley is a husband and wife team, Alison and Jay Carroll. Prior to starting Wonder Valley in 2014, Alison was the Marketing Director for the California Olive Oil Council, overseeing the only professional taste panel in North America. Through this role, she was responsible for the extra virgin certification program for the state as well as being an educator and advocate for this growing domestic agriculture industry. Jay is an artist and creative director with experience in branding, fashion, interiors and editorial. Alison and Jay live and work in the high desert of Joshua Tree, California.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.