Zero-G Smoothing Eye Cream
Estimated Delivery : Jan 21 - Jan 22
Fight back against gravity with VERSED Zero-G Smoothing Eye Cream. This little pot of peach perfection is dedicated to the very area that starts to show signs of aging first: your eyes. Made with line-smoothing algae extract, firming peptides, and deeply moisturizing olive oil, this rich, moisturizing eye cream applies like butter and works overtime to improve the appearance of fine lines and crow's feet.
- Leaves a soft-focus finish with an illuminating effect thanks to ethically sourced Mica
- Vegan, clean, and cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Formaldehyde, NPEs, PEGs, Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrance, Mineral Oil, Petroleum, Coal Tar, Talc, Hydroquinone, Prop 65 Ingredients, Oxybenzone, Retinyl Palmitate, Triclosan, Triclocarban, and BHA
- 0.5 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. VSDE-WU9
- Manufacturer Style No. V009 01 0000
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Gently tap a pea-size amount under each eye using your ring finger
- Use AM and PM
- To recycle: Remove cap, rinse out any residue, reseal jar and toss in your recycling bin
Water, C13-15 Alkane, Glycerin, PEG-100 Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Olive Oil, Nannochloropsis Oculata Extract, Pullulan, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tribehenin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Steareth-20, Diepeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
VERSED is the cleanest drugstore skincare brand. They're vegan, sustainably-minded, and hyper-focused on bringing you real results at prices your bank account appreciates. Developed for you, with you, and with our planet in mind. Their mission is simple: make good skin and clean products for all. They help you find what you need to use and what you need to know - from the right product mix, to ingredient breakdowns (the good and the bad). They call themselves VERSED because, frankly, they're pretty well versed in skin and they want you to be too.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.