The Kure Intense Repair Mask
Or 4 installments of $9.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jul 10 - Jul 11
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Blending Mother Nature's most nourishing conditioners, amika The Kure Intense Repair Mask is an intensive weekly treatment that repairs, restores, and revitalizes dry, damaged, and over-stressed hair. Rich in essential fatty acids, Borage Oil reinforces hair to make it stronger, shinier, softer, and more manageable.
- Shea Butter is full of vitamins, minerals, and five principle fatty acids, that smooth and soften damaged hair
- Safe for color-treated and chemical-treated hair
- Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, mineral oil, petrochemicals and artificial colors
- 8 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. AIKA-WU85
- Manufacturer Style No. AM50 13928
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- After cleansing with The Kure Repair Shampoo, gently massage from roots to ends, leave in for at least 10 minutes, and rinse thoroughly
- Use as a weekly intensive treatment in place of The Kure Repair Conditioner
Water/Eau/Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Vitellaria Paradoxa (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Hippophaea Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
Amika is committed to curating haircare and styling tools fit for a lifestyle of self-expression and rebellion against conformity and the mundane. Founded by industry outsiders in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in 2007, amika is the antithesis of a typical beauty brand. Instead of purveying unattainable perfection, amika believes in an evolving and totally individual version of beauty. The result is a culture of inclusion and positivity, all while injecting a sunny disposition into haircare.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.